To kick off the Fashion at The Races 2017/18 Season, there was no better way to celebrate than with a beautiful champagne breakfast at South Australia’s home of racing, Morphettville Racecourse.
Some of Adelaide’s most influential media and fashion identities, as well as this year’s Channel 7 Ambassadors gathered to celebrate the start of a new season of Fashion at The Races, hearing about the exciting sponsors, prizes and events coming up for the year.
Hosted by Fashion at The Races Ambassador and Channel 7 Presenter Gertie Spurling, the event feaured a Q&A with the 2016/17 Competition Winner Abby Von Duve, Channel 7 Presenter Belinda Sloane, and plenty of Spring Carnival style tips from Westfield Senior Stylist Lauren Dilena.
An event celebrating The Races wouldn’t be complete without one of our four-legged friends, and it couldn’t get better than an appearance from the famous Choccy Chocolate who all of the guests were very excited to meet.
With a beautiful breakfast from Indulgence Catering, coffee from Mischief Brew, and of course some bubbles from Hentley Farm, it was the perfect way to kick off Fashion at The Races 17/18.
Upcoming events are as follows:
- Friday 1 December – Mount Gambier Gold Cup [relocated from May 2018]
- Sunday 10 December – Bordertown Cup
- Saturday 6 January – Ceduna Cup
- Thursday 18 January – Penola Coonawarra Cup
- Sunday 4 February – Strathalbyn Cup
- Sunday 11 February -Naracoorte Cup
- Sunday 11 February – Lock Cup
- Saturday 17 February – Kangaroo Island Cup
- Friday 2 March – Port Lincoln Cup
- Saturday 10 March – Penong Cup
- Monday 12 March – Adelaide Cup at Morphettville
- Saturday 17 March – Streaky Bay Cup
- Sunday 25 March – Kimba Cup
- Saturday 31 March – Oakbank Easter Carnival
- Saturday 31 March – Clare Easter Races
- Sunday 29 April – Millicent Cup
- Saturday 26 May – Hawker Cup
- Sunday 8 July – Port Augusta Cup